We are curious about your student’s “Curious Questions”!
For the last three years, we have asked you to send us some of your student’s most profound, humorous, or thought-provoking questions from section 1 of their Journal and held a live giveaway webinar afterwards. The event has been so successful that we are hosting a fourth giveaway this year. Your student is invited to submit their “Curious Questions” for a chance to win some cool stuff!
Some of the prizes are:
•A piece of steampunk memorabilia, like a magnifying glass, a compass, or a pair of tricked-out goggles
•A wooden mouse, hand-carved in honor of Mr. S’s Legends of Tira-Nor series
•An autographed copy of one the novels from that series: Runt the Brave, Runt the Hunted, or Curse of the Seer
How My Student Can Enter
- Any student using Cover Story this school year is eligible to submit up to 5 “Curious Questions.”
- The questions must be submitted by the parent/teacher of the student.
- To be eligible for prizes, the questions must come from the student’s own mind, with no outside input from family, friends, or teachers.
- The questions must be accompanied by the student’s first name, age, and state/province of residence.
- Submissions should be emailed to our Cover Story address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the phrase “Curious Questions” in the subject line of your email.
When giveaway item recipients are chosen, we will contact you to confirm the address to which the winnings should ship.
Submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. CDT on October 25, 2016.
On Thursday, November 3, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. CDT, Mr. and Mrs. S. will host a special live webinar for you and your Cover Story student. We’ll laugh over funny questions, muse over puzzling ones, admire deep and insightful ones, and give stuff away!
NOTE: You do NOT have to be present at the webinar to win your prize. But it will be fun, so don’t miss it!
> Thursday, November 3, 2016
> 7:00 p.m. CDT
You are not required to sign up in advance for this webinar.
When it’s time to join the webinar, return to this webpage, or one of the reminder emails we’ll sound out, and access the link to the webinar room.
Family members: Only students are eligible to receive giveaway items. Again, please make sure that Questions credited to students originated with the students themselves without input from the parent or other outside sources.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only share your student’s submissions using their first name and state/province of residence. No last names will be mentioned.
** We will send out a link to watch a recording, if you have to miss it.**